Posts Tagged ‘work’
According to my friend, my First World Problem made it onto the front page of reddit briefly.
This was the post:
Click to enlarge
I have a couple other links and posts that have around 75 net upvotes. But this was my most popular uvpoted post ever.
Stay classy reddit, stay classy.
Categories: things that amuse me, Viral Things Tags: first world problems, poop, reddit, work
(cc) William Cho on flickr. My mall does not have palm trees. Nor do I think I will get to battle any zombies.
5. Waking up “early” to do stuff involves driving in rush hour traffic.
4. I’ve developed a fear that there are homicidal clowns lurking in the empty 50 cent rides at the mall.
3. I can feel my social skills withering away under my sunlight-deprived skin.
2. I actually have to make my own sandwiches since the food court isn’t open at 3 AM. Ugh, first world problems.
1. People start to mow their lawns the same time I want to go to sleep.
Categories: Autobiographical Stories Tags: crappy hours, night shifts, overnight, retail, work, work sucks