How I Learned SEO With No Guide: The Secret to Success!
I blogged a lot. I blogged about different things. I looked at my stats. Then I blogged more and wrote for different sites and in different ways.
My boobs are actually much bigger than that in real life. I’m #asian and a 34C.
You should follow my blog. #boobs #boobs #boobs
Hai look, I’m talking about ASIANS and BOOBS on the INTERNET!
Seriously, what’s up with all these “How to Blog” blogs following me. There’s too many. Find a niche, guys. If you are supposedly SEO geniuses, you should know that already.
- “How to Write a Porn Blog.” (Be hot.)
- “How to Be Funny.” (Rip off funny people.)
- “How to Give Up.” (Join the Army.)
- “How to Make Money Online.” (Stop learning SEO and learn to code.)
There you go. The secrets to success. Maybe read one or two tutorials. But mostly just try a bunch of shit and then replicate what works.
Trust me, I have big boobs.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a writer?
- Swagbucks vs. Ibotta: Two Cash-back Shopping Programs for Beer Money
- Ylvis Pronunciation ("What Does the The Fox Say?")
- Fact Checking The National Inflation Association And its Hyperinflation Fear-Mongering.
- House is Terrible but I'm too Emotionally Invested to Stop Watching
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.