New Projects: F&F Fashion Blog and The Flairist
I have a new side-project blog that is finally live: Form and Function Fashion Blog
I’ve posted a couple times about fashion and beauty on Clantily Scad and those posts got positive feedback. Since this blog was getting so all-over-the place with the politics and culture commentary, I decided, why not just make my own fashion blog?
I might buy a domain name for it eventually, and I definitely want to make a better layout. My graphic design skills are alright, but if anyone wants to make me a sexy logo for F&F for free, please let me know. 😛
I’m currently looking for contributing writers for Form and Function Fashion for different areas: Hair, make-up, skin care, body-type expert, etc. I already have a “Nail Art Expert” lined up. So if you’re interested in fashion and/or beauty blogging, comment with your contact info. I do have high standards for writing, just so you know, and it will also be unpaid for now unless I decide it’s getting enough traffic to monetize. (And then I’d probably split any profits proportional to writers’ post views. ) If you know anyone who is interested, send them my way to the blog or this post.
Other exciting news in Scandalousmuffin Land:
I’ve signed on as a contributing writer, probably with a health & wellness focus, to a site called The Flairist.
They are up-and-coming online magazine with a focus on career advice for young women. Give them a shout-on on Facebook, if you like them. I will have more details about exactly what I’m writing for them soon.
The Internet is really an amazing place and I feel really lucky to live in a time where I can so easily connect and talk with such interesting, talented people. Never under-appreciate your friends, on the internet and otherwise. Things are really amazing right now.
Live, write, and love always.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Men are NOT Raped More than Women in the US
- Best of Clantily Scad
- Swagbucks vs. Ibotta: Two Cash-back Shopping Programs for Beer Money
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.