I Have a Crush on Reza Aslan (Fox News Interview)
So this video has been making its rounds on BuzzFeed lately:
“Why would you say that?” I love how smug and condescending he is without even trying.
Oh, Fox News, I will link to you only in YouTube videos and Google cache links just because it gives me great joy to deny you ad revenue.
I first saw Reza Aslan on The Daily Show during the Green Revolution. I thought, “Who is the gorgeous gorgeous Iranian man?”
Reza Aslan is a pretty big deal in academic circles and probably the biggest name in religious studies, and definitely Islam, off the top of my head. The only time I’ve seen him get flustered is when he debated the relationship of violence and Islam with Sam Harris.
It turns out Aslan is 41 and married, but… would still tap. Mmmmm, articulate men with symmetrical faces and terminal degrees.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- House is Terrible but I'm too Emotionally Invested to Stop Watching
- E-harmony cat lover video not real, an actress
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.