The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
Vector Marketing Scam
My most popular post currently, in terms of per-day page hits, is my old exposé on Vector Marketing:
Vector Marketing caught on and, realizing they could lose a bunch of money on a Google Search, bought a bunch of shitty domain names to bump down all the talk about how everyone hates Vector Marketing.
They even bought vectormarketingscam.com with links to… personal testimonies! *gasp* Read a real story by a real 18-year-old kid!
I understand SEO, Vector Marketing, I see it.
Anyway, if you are a pissed off former Vector employee, go the original Cult of Cutco article and share it. If you want to blog about Vector also and link me, please copy paste the entire post title or use the phrase “Vector Marketing Scam,” because I think those are the two easiest way to help bump my Google rankings back up.
There are easy share buttons at the bottom of the article too. I think the one that gets the most exposure these days is Reddit.
So, thanks, guys. Rock on spreading the information.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Men are NOT Raped More than Women in the US
- Best of Clantily Scad
- Swagbucks vs. Ibotta: Two Cash-back Shopping Programs for Beer Money
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.