Dan, Me, Sex And Marriage
Last week, my old friend Dan Savage and I sat down for an extremely ill-advised public chat about, well, a lot of things. We were at the New York Public Library at a sold-out event, promoting Dan’s typically funny, moving, enraging, provoking, uplifting series of essays, now collected as American Savage. Here’s the full program. Enjoy:
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- House is Terrible but I'm too Emotionally Invested to Stop Watching
- E-harmony cat lover video not real, an actress
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.