New The Lonely Island and New Hyperbole and a Half
I do think The Lonely Island is overrated, but I do love anything with Ed Norton in it:
The Lonely Island’s new album The Wack Album drops June 11.
Meanwhile in the vast ocean of entertainment the Internet loves and shares…
I sure hope this update is a precursor to more updates.
And something maybe like a book:
Oh, wait, yes. Defintely a book.
Pre-order Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened [Paperback] on Amazon right now for $12.98. Will be released October 29, 2013.
She even came out of hiding on reddit today to talk about it:
I’ve had a few people ask me if the preorder is a scam, and I just wanted to let you know it isn’t. The manuscript is all finished, and it will indeed be an actual book in October.
I just wanted to clear that up. I’ll talk more about the book later if anyone is interested in specifics. I mean, you guys can ask me stuff now if you’re curious, I just don’t want to be disingenuous/opportunistic about book promotion stuff. How horrible would it be for me to be like “Oh, hey, I wanted to kill myself a little while ago. NOW GO BUY MY BOOK.”
Maybe I don’t have many feelings, but I know what shame feels like!
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Men are NOT Raped More than Women in the US
- Best of Clantily Scad
- Swagbucks vs. Ibotta: Two Cash-back Shopping Programs for Beer Money
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.