Overheard in Brooklyn Tweets #3
I got retweeted by MC Chris! I feel like I’ve been touched by a Nerd God. @HeardinBK Send me your hipster quotes!
“I thought ‘Pynchonian’ was a type of lunch meat.”
“Going to the dentist is like going to Cirque de Soleil except I’m always going to get mauled by tigers.”
“I never preheat my oven. I’m a rebel.”
“I just used ‘ceteris paribus’ in a text message. Yeah… I’m a nerd.”
#overheardinbk “it was great! i really got to experience the cultural anonymity of dressing barn animals in old-timey people clothes.”
“Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence would be a great indie band name.”
“Dolphins Rape People. Band name or PSA?” At Norman ave and Jewel st, Greenpoint.
“I saw a girl with a brass-colored leg and my first thought was “what a great steampunk outfit.”
“Sometimes when I’m bored on the train I play ‘Who in this car would I most likely fuck.’ ‘Me too.'”
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- House is Terrible but I'm too Emotionally Invested to Stop Watching
- E-harmony cat lover video not real, an actress
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.