Gay Man Composed the Music for Rick Perry’s Ad
We’ve all seen the now most disliked video on youtube. (Take that Beiber and Black.)
And spawner of many memes.
The Villiage Voice points out more irony incarnate:
A Harvard music major noticed the the connection and sent the author of the Political Review post an email saying, “Just realized this: the music in Rick Perry’s new anti-gay ad is by Aaron Copland, a famous 20th Century American composer…who was an outspoken gay Jew.” Copland also supported the Communist Party.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Men are NOT Raped More than Women in the US
- Best of Clantily Scad
- Swagbucks vs. Ibotta: Two Cash-back Shopping Programs for Beer Money
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.