Allie Brosh Updates Hyperbole and a Half – Joy, Then Self-Loathing Ensues
After taking about a 5 month hiatus from what is favorite blog-comic amalgamation ever, today writer Allie Brosh finally posted a new one titled, “Adventures in Depression.”
I would comment with something about clinical depression, but at the moment I’m too busy cross-analyzing myself with the blog-comic and stuffing my face with carbs.
But next time I get that incontrollable urge to spend money I don’t have in a futile attempt to offset deep emotional wounds with material possessions, I hope Allie Brosh’s book will be out, because I will totally buy it.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Liz Katz and the Cosplay Controversy
- HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers
- Starfish are Satan’s Sea Animal Minions
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Satire, Gay Barbarians, and Banana Man
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.