Top 5 Worst Things about Working Overnights at a Giant Retail Store in the Mall
5. Waking up “early” to do stuff involves driving in rush hour traffic.
4. I’ve developed a fear that there are homicidal clowns lurking in the empty 50 cent rides at the mall.
3. I can feel my social skills withering away under my sunlight-deprived skin.
2. I actually have to make my own sandwiches since the food court isn’t open at 3 AM. Ugh, first world problems.
1. People start to mow their lawns the same time I want to go to sleep.