People Who Hate Me
I am at a level of blog popularity where I’ve started to have strangers getting angry and putting thought and effort into vitriolic comments. It’s adorable. I’ll add to this list as needed.
People who hate me:
The full title of my subheader used to be “socioculturalpolitically incorrect commentary from a misanthropic twat.”
Some of the inspiration for behind the “misanthropic twat” persona that used to be the standard voice of my this blog is Maddox. He is the original unabashed Internet asshole. And he became massively famously for it. He’s probably wealthy too if his royalties for Alphabet of Manliness are as big as his balls.
I’m aiming for Maddox’s lack of shame with a writing style sprinkled with bits of Ze Frank’s smiles and Mark Morford’s political acumen. When I start getting hate-mail like Mark Morford, I’ll know I’ve made it big:
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Men are NOT Raped More than Women in the US
- Best of Clantily Scad
- Swagbucks vs. Ibotta: Two Cash-back Shopping Programs for Beer Money
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.