I will add or cross off items on this list as needed. Some are easy and I’m on the verge of doing. Others will take years.
- Get an advanced degree in science, but do something else for my primary source of income.
- Make an important scientific contribution.
- Publish an important political opinion.
- Learn to snowboard.
- Learn to swim better.
- Learn tennis.
- Learn yoga.
- Travel to every continent. (Except Antarctica. Fuck Antarctica.)
- Have enough money where I can work because I want to, not because I have to.
- Learn to sew
- Save someone’s life.
- Learn to breakdance.
- Learn a martial art. (Mid-level belt or some degree of proficiency.)
- Learn to code/use Linux.
- Design my own website.
- Create a viral video on youtube.
- Have my own clothing line of functional, high-quality, aesthetically pleasing clothes for women.
- Perform a feat of fisticuffery.
- Publish some kind of book. (Deliberately leaving this one vague).
- Be the number one Google search result for my name.
Be good friends with a doctor, a lawyer, an artist, and a scientist. Different people, of course.
- Go real rock climbing.
- Be proficient at a musical instrument. Probably keyboard.
- Be able to sing and play said musical instrument at the same time.
- Design my own living space.
- Own a ferret.
- Own a Welsh Corgi named Prometheus Maximus.
Learn to love and be loved in returned.Ongoing. ♥