Satire, Gay Barbarians, and Banana Man
This heatwave is making me loopy. I need to stick my sheets in the freezer and then wrap myself in them while sitting on a block of ice. I can’t tell the difference between satire and reality–Congress Continues Debate Over Whether Or Not Nation Should Be Economically Ruined
Oh, The Onion, your sanity makes me want to cry sweet tears of confusion.
Mark Morford of SFChronicle has some questions about these so very confusing times in our political climate:
I confess I am not much of a historian. Was there ever another time like this? A more bizarrely unstable, hallucinogenic period in American political and social life? Perhaps back when U.S. senators wore powdered wigs and sat on long, hard benches, hurled stiff profanities at one another, spit into buckets, wrote with quills, beat children in public, stared at the moon and thought it was made of candle wax and cheese curdles and then went into the back room to sexually abuse each other with feather dusters and branding irons?
In other news, here are Gay Barbarians protesting Dr. Marcus Bachmann:
Here’s a cool island song about Banana Man:
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- House is Terrible but I'm too Emotionally Invested to Stop Watching
- E-harmony cat lover video not real, an actress
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.