Since we’re on the gay post theme.
One of the criticisms of the project is that it’s too celebrity- and politician-driven. That’s true if you’re paying attention only to the celeb and politician videos, which are a tiny portion of the total. The first videos that poured in were average ordinary people who watched our video. … It can be tremendously powerful for the queer kids in school to know artists like Gaga are on their side. They also need to know you don’t have to be Gaga or one of her dancers to be happy.
Exactly. I think Lady Gaga is excellent at rallying for LGBT rights in the media and at parade parties. But in terms of leveling with politicians on civil rights terms and relating to average people, Dan Savage is a better spokesperson.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- House is Terrible but I'm too Emotionally Invested to Stop Watching
- E-harmony cat lover video not real, an actress
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.