Bad day song by Ze Frank
I normally reserve this type of stuff for my tumblr, but I’ll make an exception for Ze because he’s awesome. Also bandcamp has a specific embed code for wordpress and that’s also awesome.
“Today can go fuck a diseased donkey.” Take that, day.
Best song for a bad day since Ze Franks social following remixed Whip Somebody’s Ass.
He also has a book based on his Young Me, Now Me project that’s available for pre-order on Amazon. And dear boyfriend, if you’re reading this, it is on my amazon wishlist and will come out shortly before my birthday.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Men are NOT Raped More than Women in the US
- Best of Clantily Scad
- Swagbucks vs. Ibotta: Two Cash-back Shopping Programs for Beer Money
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.