I Love U2
On a sidenote: Dear GIMP, I know you’re open-source which is sick, and you probably can do 90% of what Photoshop can, but you are just SO not user friendly. Why do I need separate tools just to resize my selection? I miss the simplicity of right-clicking. And all this floating layer shit when I copy and paste and trying to figure out how to turn it off is annoying. I need to pirate me some CS for Mac.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Men are NOT Raped More than Women in the US
- Best of Clantily Scad
- Swagbucks vs. Ibotta: Two Cash-back Shopping Programs for Beer Money
- Libertarianism and Generation Z
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.