Gah, I can’t take the stupid! Obama and Socialism. *headdesk*
Good morning. It’s 11:38 AM. I fell asleep at 7 AM. I am tired and cranky and would like to raise a hefty middle finger to the Drudge Report, which has been increasingly pissing me off since its posting about the crazy, attention-seeking chick with the backwards B carved into her face.
It is no surprise that a week before the election is the appropriate time for the Marxism rhetoric. Because tying Obama to the name of a man who died long before industrial capitalism was effectively replaced by finance capitalism is now the most effective way to propagate fear, since calling him a Muslim obviously wasn’t working.
All reasonable onlookers of Drudge’s latest headline — 2001 OBAMA: TRAGEDY THAT 'REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH' NOT PURSUED BY SUPREME COURT — say, wtf, Matt Drudge, what is this bullshit.
My favorite gay, libertarian blogger says, “He was making a case against using courts to implement broad social goals – which is, last time I checked, the conservative position.”
Yes, Obama is a socialist. Because progressive taxation is totally the slippery slope to replacing private means of production. Yay labour theory of value! Boo marginal utility! Most people have no idea what I’m talking about because most people can neither define nor spell proletariat.
God forbid we become a “socialist country much like Sweden,” the country with world’s highest democracy index, which ranks higher than the United States in per capita GDP, literacy rates, life expectancy, and oh– happiness.
Fuck you, Matt Drudge. Fuck you.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Liz Katz and the Cosplay Controversy
- HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers
- Starfish are Satan’s Sea Animal Minions
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Satire, Gay Barbarians, and Banana Man
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.