Share Share Share!
I added a new category the other day: “Viral Things” Because that encompasses not just viral videos, but websites, blogs, images, soundclips, and sometimes syphyllis.
Funfact: Syphyllis is sometimes supposed as to what made Ivan the Terrible so terrible. In its last stages victims can have symptoms of dementia, like mania and psychosis and stabbing your son YAY!
Anyway, here are a few fun things I’ve found in my browsings of the interweb:
Upload your face and have random strangers comment on it, guess your age, and answer designated questions. According this picture: people think I’m “weird” “dangerous” and “awesome.” Whoo.
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM Too lazy to embed. This song is what introduced me to comedian Jon Lajoie and his wooing pelvic gyrations. Too lazy to link to his site. Google if you want. And remember, “Feelings are gay.”
3. There’s a plethora of typographic videos on youtube I never realized. Like this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXxouXt5dz4 Song Lyrics: The Hush Sound – Lions Roar. Really mesmerizing stuff.
Q: How does crackwhore Amy Winehouses do her hair?
A: Lots of hairpins.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- Liz Katz and the Cosplay Controversy
- HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers
- Starfish are Satan’s Sea Animal Minions
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Satire, Gay Barbarians, and Banana Man
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.