Socially Awkward on WordPress
So apparently I missed the memo that you’re supposed to name your domain after your blog name. Like the rebel I am, I made my domain my username instead. Quite frankly, I’m indecisive as an ADD kid who forgot his “special bandaid,” and I’m going to change my blog name several times in the future. An inconsistent url would bother me.
So I hope you readers, whoever you are, don’t get too attached to Clantily Scad. That title was a suggestion from a very special asian girl who owes her life to sparkling cider and mansex.
And I’m going to work on trying to post without any sexual references. I promise. Unless that’s what you want. Or do I just need to even out the sex with violence? Violence, you say?
*google image searches “violence”*
is a logo “against family violence” even though it looks like the kid is punching his conjoined asexual parents.
- I asked a Mechanical Engineer about ELF Emmit. This is what he said.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a writer?
- Swagbucks vs. Ibotta: Two Cash-back Shopping Programs for Beer Money
- Ylvis Pronunciation ("What Does the The Fox Say?")
- Fact Checking The National Inflation Association And its Hyperinflation Fear-Mongering.
- House is Terrible but I'm too Emotionally Invested to Stop Watching
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.