Dramabomb Watch: Review Your Facebook Friends Via reviewmyfriends.com
Review My Friends
Here’s a new website that I’m sure will facilitate talking shit behind your supposed friends’ backs.
Anonymously praise or critique your Facebook friends and see what others think about you. Don’t worry, no one will know you wrote it!
You can easily Connect to RMF via Facebook. And then talk nice things. Or talk shit. The choice is yours.
http://reviewmyfriends.com/ - My friends made RMF, so I might be a little biased, but I think it’s a good idea.
This is not a sponsored post. I’m just promoting them for free because I like them. So um, this is a reviewmyfriends.com review I guess. 5/5 stars. Would gossip on daily.
I also advised them to have a good lawyer on tap in case a 14-year-old Canadian girl kills herself from bullying.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Liz Katz and the Cosplay Controversy
- Ylvis Pronunciation ("What Does the The Fox Say?")
- Fact Checking The National Inflation Association And its Hyperinflation Fear-Mongering.
- Men are NOT Raped More than Women in the US
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- So I Take a lot of Ambien at Night...
- WTF Wednesday - Skrillex Comic + Trololo Guy Dead
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.