Changing the tone of the birth control debate
Women like Fluke are persuaded to emphasise health and negate sex as a primary reason for contraception, and so-called feminists are ramping up the demand for the same by insisting that they don’t fuck and if they do, it would never be wantonly or like “sluts.” Rather than insist that Fluke is not a slut, feminists ought to state, loudly and clearly, that contraception should be provided regardless of a woman’s sex life. The fight for contraception is currently based on arguments about women’s health or, as Fluke delicately puts it, the prevention of pregnancy. It’s time we began acknowledging that women need contraception because they like to fuck. Perhaps if we were more willing to talk about ourselves as sexual beings, right-wing hypocrites would have much less ammunition against us. After all, if a slut is not afraid of openly being one, who can possibly shame her into silence?
Yes. Also, in argument of control and convenience, choosing NOT to bleed is the greatest invention of the 20th century.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Are Women Cleaner than Men?
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- The Cult of Cutco Tries Desperately to Knock Me Off Google
- Fact Checking The National Inflation Association And its Hyperinflation Fear-Mongering.
- Ten Intriguing Documentaries to Stream on Netflix
- Fuck you, Lending Tree, Fuck you
- My Top 10 Favorite Nerdy Pick Up lines
- Emu versus Ostrich
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a writer?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.