Home > Uncategorized > HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers

HIghdea #2: Pugs are ugly motherfuckers

^via ToothpasteforDinner

According to Truth as a Democracy, Pugs also can suffer from a variety of health issues, including overheating, obesity, pharyngeal reflex and two fatal conditions which are necrotizing meningoencephalitis and hemivertebrae.  In addition, care must be taken by their owner to clean the folds of skin on their face.

Yes, in addition to having conditions impossible to pronounce, this is  dog so ugly, you have to manually clean the wrinkles in its face.  Especially if it eats its own shit, because the fecal coliforms might accidentally mutate into intelligent life incubating under those furry folds of skin.

Pug may be made less ugly by breeding with a beagle, the resulting mutt known as a puggle…

which  can kind of look cute when it’s a puppy…

…sometimes.

Another blogger confirms, pugs are actually, indeed, smelly goblins: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/43305/pugs_arent_dogs_but_goblins.html

I’m sure I’m going to get hatemail from pug enthusiasts.   But really, Pugs deserve their rightful place at the Ugly Overload blogspot.

About these ads
  1. Anon
    August 23, 2011 at 7:24 am

No,you’re the ugly motherfucker. You seriously have no feelings at all you dumbass.

2. Maggie
    October 11, 2011 at 1:15 am

Hey I cannot argue that Pugs have health conditions and may not be beautiul to everyone but I happen to have the sweetest Pug Dog in the world. I do not have a friend or family member that does not love her wonderful,loving personality. I am thinking you may be a little hard hearted.

3. argo
    May 2, 2012 at 7:24 am

*brofist* fuck yeah!

If you think pugs are cute, i’d hate to see your girlfriend :D

4. RM
    September 12, 2012 at 6:23 am

I had to google “pugs are fucking ugly” just to see how many people shared my sentiments. Dishearteningly and unfathomably, it seems that people mostly refer to pugs as “cute”, or at worst “cute in an ugly way”.

I’m not sure whether the people are near blind, semi retarded or a combination of the two… But I am sure that pugs are the ugliest, nastiest, most grotesque and vile little balls of shit in the entire animal kingdom… And this is coming from a vegetarian who wouldn’t even hurt a fly. In fact, I have an easier time encompassing cockroaches into my circle of compassion than even attempting to scrape together an iota of love, or even tolerance for the horrific monstrosity that is the pug.

Now I’m not a completely cynical bastard, so I’ll try to end on a positive note. For a very, very brief time when pugs are puppies, there is the tiniest (and I mean tiniest) hint of cuteness in their faces. But as I said, this is only for an extremely brief time. The moment they age beyond 3 weeks, they start going downhill… Fast. It’s not long at all before they look like a cross between Gollum and a wart infested anus. Complete with a pair of absolutely terrifying, arse ugly, yet comically hilarious “googly eyeballs”.

Finally, as if their ghastly appearance wasn’t enough… Their habits are putrid. 99% of their wretched lives consist of making obnoxious, stomach turning slurping, grunting and snorting sounds.

Down with pugs. Foul beasts.

5. Funky Chunks
    December 8, 2013 at 12:58 am

Its simple really, those who think pugs are cute, are the type to see a damaged person out on the street and want to “fix them”. They’re the type of people that neglect a dogs needs, and great them like a person instead.

Dogs are great companions because they’re loyal and obedient. If they’re both of those things, great. But if you have a dog that craps of pisses in the house, at all, you’ve failed your dog and shouldn’t own one. If your dog destroys your furniture, you’re a failure. Etc, etc, etc. But far more importantly, if you bought a dog to cuddle with it, you’re an überdüche.

Let’s be honest, no one thinks pugs are cute. They think they’re ugly, and either they enjoy pity so much that they want to be surrounded by it, or they’re emotionally damaged. Every day is a big freaking, gigantic, titanic pity party if you own a pug. And if you avoided getting your dog spayed or neutered, because you love him/her so much that you want to breed them, do yourself a favor, and don’t. You’re only slapping nature in the face by specifically breeding a dog that suffers. The pug breeders are purposely skirting natural selection and choosing to give lineage to dogs that shouldn’t exist, and are merely breeding for the worst genes possible. They have bad bones, bad joints, can’t even run, they can’t even breathe. If a dog can choke on it’s own tongue, or smother itself simply by getting excited, it shouldn’t be bred.

If you truly care about your dog, you’d breed them out of their faulty bodies, and breed them with airways that work, joints that don’t fail at 4-5 months, and eyeballs that don’t fall out. But you dont. You guys actually encourage the suffering…because you like a dog with a smashed face, and twiggy legs is ugly enough to make you pity them. Incidentally, what youre really saying is….”i think suffering is cute. And think there should be more suffering dogs”. Breed a dog that’s smart, and healthy, and then* (and only then) will a pug owner/past pug owner be worthy of dog ownership.

• Cary Simmons
      February 10, 2014 at 3:16 pm

And you know what else, chump? I take good, commonse sense care of my pug and she has less problems than many different breeds that my friends own. Drop dead you evil, sick bastard

6. Cary Simmons
    February 10, 2014 at 3:13 pm

I think you are just a chump, punkass who is trying to get attention and gets no pu55y in his life. Pugs are absolutely adorable, smart and loyal, unlike your ugly ass who has no girlfriend and stinks like horse shit. I would avoid hitting a pug in my car and run over you and not lose a wink of sleep you narrow minded prick.

1. August 24, 2011 at 3:02 am