Socially Awkward on WordPress
So apparently I missed the memo that you’re supposed to name your domain after your blog name. Like the rebel I am, I made my domain my username instead. Quite frankly, I’m indecisive as an ADD kid who forgot his “special bandaid,” and I’m going to change my blog name several times in the future. An inconsistent url would bother me.
So I hope you readers, whoever you are, don’t get too attached to Clantily Scad. That title was a suggestion from a very special asian girl who owes her life to sparkling cider and mansex.
And I’m going to work on trying to post without any sexual references. I promise. Unless that’s what you want. Or do I just need to even out the sex with violence? Violence, you say?
*google image searches “violence”*
is a logo “against family violence” even though it looks like the kid is punching his conjoined asexual parents.
- The Cult of Cutco: How Vector Marketing Mass-Hires Students into Dubious Contract Labor
- Men are NOT Raped More than Women in the US
- Liz Katz and the Cosplay Controversy
- Ten Intriguing Documentaries to Stream on Netflix
- Ylvis Pronunciation ("What Does the The Fox Say?")
- Fact Checking The National Inflation Association And its Hyperinflation Fear-Mongering.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a writer?
- Professional Hair Product Alternatives - Same Ingredients, 1/3 the Price
- House is Terrible but I'm too Emotionally Invested to Stop Watching
- My Top 10 Favorite Nerdy Pick Up lines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.